To deliver a quality service and product to our clients in line with the project goals by working with the project team and applying ISG culture, systems and procedures. Specifically, to manage the building services engineering design/installation and commissioning process and to minimise risks associated with this to the project and to the company.
- Review designers and contractors drawings for completeness of information and compliance with contract requirements (specification, ER, etc) on both design, build and fixed price forms of contract.
- Check ongoing installation for compliance with contract requirements (specification, drawings etc.)
- Provide expertise in planning and executing the building services engineering commissioning.
- Responsible for the delivery of the building services engineering works on their projects, and on those of junior engineers under their supervision.
- Attend, and chair where appropriate, meetings with the Client, the designers, specialist contractors and other team members.
- Contribute to the regular Project Report, and attend Project Meetings.
- Produce monthly Engineering Services Status Reports on their projects, and vet those of junior engineers under their supervision.
- Contribute Value Engineering skills.
- Vet and propose specialist contractors, systems and manufacturers for projects.
- Represent the company at Pre-qualification, Pre-tender and Tender meetings and presentations.
- Carry out audits (peer reviews) on projects run by other engineers (within Division).
- Take part in formal Quality Audits of completed projects (across Divisions)
All our employees must be committed to acting in line with our core values. These are the guiding principles that determine our actions and behaviours at ISG:
- Dream Smart – We encourage new thinking and bold ideas backed by knowledge, sound decision and first rate implementation.
- Speak Frankly – We value clarity and honesty and we are open and straight forward in all our dealings. We never shy away from tough conversations.
- Always Care – We take pride in the quality of our work and demonstrate respect and care for the wellbeing and health & safety of our customers, our people, and our world.
- Never Stop Learning – We encourage and reward great ideas. We constantly strive to improve by seeking new knowledge and skills.
- Competitive salary
- Car/Travel Allowance (Role dependent)
- Competitive Family Friendly Policies
- Private medical cover
- Pension matching scheme
- Discount on selected retailers and gyms
- Voluntary benefits such as; cycle to work, child care vouchers
- Recognised qualification in Building Services Engineering or other appropriate engineering/construction related subject
- Hold or be working towards an appropriate grade of membership in a recognised engineering institution e.g. CIBSE, IEE
- Must be able to take full accountability for their role, actions, judgements and decisions.
- Must be passionate about work, committed to excellence and continuous improvement.
- Must be able to remain calm and focused in difficult situations and wouldn’t be afraid to address difficult issues and establish facts
- Proven record of getting results, developing others and actively supporting colleagues.
- Must be organised and prioritise own work to deliver on time through managing time effectively.
- Must be able to build trust and confidence through open communications and informing colleagues about issues that will affect their role.
- Must be able to motivate a team to achieve one common goal.
For more information and to apply before July 24 click here