CAREY GROUP ARE RECRUITING – FOR EXCELLENCE.
At Careys - We Care
We cultivate innovation - encourage ideas - nurture a sense of belonging - challenge the status quo.
We do things differently.
Interested in joining our team?
About the Opportunity
Would you like to join an expanding team working on fantastic projects?
Due to expansion we are recruiting for Site Engineers to join our operations team on Structures and Civils projects across the North of Scotland.
Our Site Engineers perform a technical, organisational and supervisory role on construction and other site engineering projects. Beyond their technical role, they work as part of the site management team, sharing responsibility for site security, health and safety, and the organisation and supervision of material and human resources.
- Setting out (marking the position of structures) and levelling the site
- Control lines and levels on site.
- Control quality and complying with site specification.
- Raise RFIs.
- Complete As Built drawings for completed works.
- Participate in daily meetings with senior engineer and section foreman to discuss programme requirements.
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
Essential & Desired experience/Qualifications
- BSc or BEng in Civil Engineering
- RC frame/Structures experience
- Must have relevant, up to date CSCS Card.
Built on strong, robust finances, the Carey Group is a rapidly-growing, multi-disciplinary construction company, delivering both minor and major contracts, operating as a Specialist or Principal Contractor in support of our construction partners on some of the most significant, £multi-million schemes throughout England, Scotland & Ireland.
To apply, please send over your CV to the Recruitment team email@example.com
Construction Enquirer 2016 award winner ‘The Best Company to Work for’ 2016