We require a new team of site-based Supervisors and skilled tradespeople including Electricians, Carpentry, Decorating and Refurbishment staff to deliver on going project works in high profile secure Central London locations
All candidates must be able to pass the standard security vetting process with full assistance provided by the company. In order to start work on this admired package of works immediately.
- Sound knowledge of delivering enabling and intrusive works in high-profile environments
- Ensure refurbishment and minor works are delivered safely within the secure locations.
- To assess and order equipment necessary for the individual tasks.
- To execute builders works successfully and maintain programme and reporting procedures.
- To deliver work to our high standards at all times.
- Ensure project documentation is clearly managed throughout the project lifecycle
- Maintain records of all works undertaken ensuring paperwork is completed to a high standard
- To be flexible to deliver the works within the defined programme timescales.
- Attend meetings with the clients and key stakeholders to deliver the project successfully
- Able to pass enhanced Security Clearance (Application coordinated by company).
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel, Outlook
- CSCS Card and Asbestos Awareness
If you are interested in this high-profile Central London project whether you are a Supervisor or a skilled tradesperson then please do not delay, send your CV today.
Apply now to email@example.com