Bayanix Ltd specialises in the delivery of high quality commercial, retail and residential fit-out projects and is looking to expand its team. An experienced Technical Services Manager is required to manage MEP works. Projects are mainly based in London and Essex, with some projects further afield.
The role includes:
- Involvement at tender and pre-contract stages
- Design management
- Procurement and cost control
- Management of MEP contractors and co-ordination of all technical services on site
- Reviewing RAMS and monitoring safety on site
- Tracking progress against programme and ensuring deadlines are met
- QA processes
- Contributing to Health & Safety File
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum HNC level in Electrical / Mechanical or Building Services Engineering or recognised equivalent
- CSCS / ECS Manager card
- A thorough understanding of M&E regulations and CDM regulations is essential.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com