To research, design and deliver training to field staff and external clients as identified by the Learning and Development Manager and Commercial Business Manager. To ensure that the learning is researched, planned, delivered and evaluated to ensure all contractual and internal guidelines are followed.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Research and design training modules which meet the identified needs of staff.
- Research, design and deliver training courses to external clients ensuring contractual compliance.
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) both internal, such as Operations, Product Development, Health and Safety and Quality Assurance or external, such as Awarding Organisations (AOs), to ensure all training accurately mirror current requirements.
- Design relevant end of training assessments, including on-line, to measure the competence of learners.
- Prepare standard statements and objectives and ensure that all modules are evaluated.
- Provide one to one job training and coaching to meet training needs which have been identified.
- Assess candidates working towards accredited qualifications to AO guidelines and assist in the establishment of the maintenance of required assessment CPD.
- Support the Learning and Development function to ensure that training needs and optimum performance standards are met within regions and departments with particular emphasis on training and coaching in assigned disciplines.
- Employ a continuous improvement approach using knowledge and experience to identify process enhancement
- Educated to a minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Relevant qualification(s) to support teaching subject matter (i.e electrotechnical)
- Recognised training or teaching qualification e.g. CTP, PGCE or equivalent to a minimum Level 3 NVQ diploma
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven experience in people management and development
- Working knowledge of the relevant IT systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and act independently
- Good organisational ability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Driving Licence and use of a car
- Assessor qualification
- Internal Verifier qualification
- Good working knowledge of the National Occupational Standards
- Knowledge of Awarding Organisation requirements
For more details and to apply online click here