The framework will be used to deliver new build and refurbishment projects worth up to £5m at four south London hospitals.
Interserve has made it a clean sweep taking places on both the building and M&E lots.
Individual projects will largely, but not exclusively comprise refurbishing and remodelling to upgrade the existing estate for NHS Trusts for King’s College Hospital, the Maudesley and Guys and St Thomas’.
- Interserve Construction: projects up to £5m
- John Graham (Construction): up to £5m
- Longcross Group: Up to £5m
- McLaughlin and Harvey: up to £5m
- T&B (Contractors): up to £2.5m
- Lodge and Sons (Builders): up to £500,000
- Imtech Engineering Services: up to £5m
- SSE Contracting: up to £5m
- Interserve Engineering Services: up to £5m
- Artic Building Services: Up to £2.5m