The four-year residential delivery and development framework has been valued at £5.2bn and covers the South East, London and the South West.
The winning firms are divided between construction only and development and construction services for public sector clients.
SCF Residential framework
Contractors for projects of 65-plus units
- Area A: Equans, Graham, MidGroup, Morgan Sindall, Vistry Partnerships, Wates, Willmott Dixon
- Area B & C: Claritas, Equans, Graham, MidGroup, Morgan Sindall, Vistry Partnerships, Wates, Willmott Dixon
Development partner contractors for 65-plus units
- Areas A,B & C: Graham, United Living, Vistry Partnerships, Wates, Willmott Dixon
Contractors for projects 10-75 units
- Area A: Classic Builders, Halsall, Midas, Rollalong
- Area B: Halsall, Midas, Speller Metcalfe, United Living
- Area C: Midas, Rollalong, United Living, W. Stirland
- Area D: Bugler, Diamond Build, United Living
- Area E: Buxton, Diamond Build, United Living, W. Stirland
- Areas F+G: Bugler, Buxton, Diamond Build, Jerram Falkus, United Living
The framework will operate under a two-stage open book tendering system, recommended by Government to reform construction practices through early contractor involvement.
Matthew Elliott, SCF Senior Framework Manager, said: “We have built this framework around our ethos and practice of collaboration, transparency and added value, with a focus on social value and supporting carbon and environmental impacts.”
This new deal complements the current SCF Construct and SCF Consult frameworks which have delivered over £7bn worth of combined construction schemes in the last 14 years since they were first established.