The housing association, which manages over 50,000 homes, is on the hunt for suppliers, contractors and assessors to deliver a £1.3bn programme of building and fire safety works and services over four years.
The multi-lot framework is split geographically into national and four regional lots – North, Midlands and Wales, South and South and South East.
Works and consultants include
- Fire safety projects over £1.5m
- Fire safety projects up to £2m
- External Wall Works
- External Wall Inspections
- Supply and installation of fire doors
- Fire door inspections
- Fire door remedial works
- Fire proofing and stopping
- Fire Risk Assessors
Firms have until 10 October to submit prequalification documents for spots on the framework, which will run from May 2023 until May 2027.