Lendlease was founded 60 years ago, born out of a vision to create a company that could successfully combine the disciplines of construction, development and investment.
Today, we work closely with clients, investors and communities in Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Americas to create better, sustainable places – places that leave a positive legacy and inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world.
Manage the planning and monitoring of the large/complex projects to which they are assigned throughout all project stages. Work with the operations team and support/oversee junior planning staff to develop the most efficient project methodology and execute the timely delivery of a project. Identify any rectification actions required and influence the parties responsible to complete these actions.
- Develop for large/complex projects the project plan, programme and planning report in accordance with Lendlease planning procedures
- In conjunction with the project team, develop the preconstruction and construction methodology to enable the most efficient and effective delivery of the project
- Provide experienced based solutions for delivering the project and consideration by the team
- At agreed regular intervals report project progress against the contract and delivery programmes
- Act as the project conscience and the project directors right hand man advising on critical issues and strategy as appropriate
- Use experience, lessons learned and data analysis to pre-empt potential delays and suggest innovative methods of mitigating delays incurred and advise team accordingly
- Support the project team in the creation and statusing of medium and short range programmes
- Produce a weekly project dashboard to provide weekly updates on progress and key issues
- Assist in chairing the weekly planning meeting to coordinate project programmes, progress update, delay records and key forthcoming milestones
- Review change proposals for time impact
- Assess and record time impacts of delays – Event Analysis
- Record as built production rates and delays to provide benchmarking for future projects
- In conjunction with the BIM Coordinator, coordinate the 4D BIM model
- Facilitate project team understanding and ownership of the plan and programme
- Support/oversee junior planning staff to execute the above accountabilities when assigned
- Skill development of junior planning staff
- Expert understanding of construction methodology, building technology, pre-construction processes and procurement methods
- Strong understanding of the primary forms of construction contracts and the key commercial terms
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt approach dependent on the situation and audience
- Produce reports and diagrams to a high standard to convey proposed sequences and methodologies
- Working knowledge of P6
- Strong knowledge of CPA planning techniques and project controls
- Strong understanding and experience in the use of P6
- Strong Excel (use of formulae, pivot tables etc) and PowerPoint skills
- 4D BIM software knowledge
- Able to draw upon experience in multiple industry sectors
- Experience of working under different forms of construction contract
To apply online click here.
At Lendlease we aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.