Apprentice Multi-Skilled Engineer – 2019 Programme
Our apprentice programme is a great opportunity to gain a recognised academic or vocational qualification from college, with on-the-job training giving you the chance to earn while you learn, whilst employed full-time at Skanska.
As a Multi-Skilled Engineer apprentice you will carry out a varied range of M&E planned and reactive maintenance activities.
What you’ll do:
- Complete various tasks in order to support the project team
- Assist the technical craft persons in various multi skilled maintenance activities
- Embrace our Health & Safety culture
- Take a proactive attitude in identification and resolution of defects
Who you are:
- You will be required to hold GCSE’s in Maths and English at grade 9 to 4 (or equivalent A* - C) to allow us to enrol you onto a Level 3 Diploma
- No previous experience in construction is required but you will want to help us shape the future and build for a better society
What we offer:
- Support to achieve NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- The opportunity to volunteer as part of the Duke of Edinburgh award
- A structured career path support, helping you realise your potential
To apply online click here
Programme start date: September 2019
Application deadline: 28 February 2019
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work too.
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us if you require any adjustments that would support you throughout your application.
We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic – we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.