Apply advanced knowledge in BIM and Digital design and construction, and basic to intermediate knowledge in general design and construction to difficult and varied business issues, requiring broad-based solutions and an understanding of other job areas. Works independently within established guidelines, and recommend appropriate alternatives. May instruct or coach others, direct projects or assignments.
- Contributes to the development of site plans, models, animations and renderings, BIM workflows and schedules ensuring any clash detection and optimisation of the overall project profitability;
- Develop and deliver the BIM implementation plan and work flows for new projects.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications combined with a demonstrable intermediate level of role knowledge.
- Proficient in AutoCAD drafting experience including fundamentals of 2D drafting, xrefs, plotting, and file setup.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD MEP including 3D modelling of MEP parametric objects desirable.
- Competencies include; Planning and Organising, Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Technology and Process.
To apply online click here.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.