McLaughlin & Harvey are one of the leading Building and Civil Engineering Contractors operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Building Services Manager to join the team.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in managing design, delivery and commissioning of Building services in a construction environment.
- Working with tender and pre-construction teams to make sure client requirements are met and proposals reflect their needs and the contract.
- Making sure all Building services needs are met, reflected in the building and fabric with information delivered in good time.
- Managing the Design, Drawings and approvals process in line with programme.
- Making sure projects comply with building regulations, planning conditions, specifications and BREEAM.
- Supporting Planning teams in making sure building services are fully integrated into the delivery programme and execution plans.
- Establishing and managing quality systems to make sure high standards and specifications are met.
- Supporting Site management and Health and safety teams with review of method statements and safe systems of work.
- Monitoring progress against targets and assisting the project management team with making sure specialist contractors resource and approach the project as needed.
- Support the Quantity surveying and commercial teams with review of changes to contract and valuations of the work.
- This includes making sure changes are properly recorded, instructed where necessary and implications fully understood.
- Managing the commissioning process and training to make sure all systems operate as design, design and validation teams are satisfied and building users trained in operation.
- Attending client progress and technical meetings and chairing specialist design, progress and commissioning meetings.
Preferably with Main Contractor experience, the Building Services Manager will be technically qualified and experienced to include the following core systems.
- Gas, Power, Domestic and Waste water
- Heating, ventilation and Air conditioning
- Power, Lighting and earthing systems
- Passive and active Data systems and AV
- Fire, CCTV and Security Systems Lifts and escalators (vertical transportation)
What's in it for you?
At McLaughlin and Harvey we offer a fantastic benefits package including the following:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Generous pension contributions
- Life Assurance
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply by clicking here.
McLaughlin & Harvey are an equal opportunities employer