Our UK-wide building team has built a reputation for high quality offices in Commercial and Mixed-used developments, Healthcare, Custodial, Defence, and Education. Our award-winning projects include 52 Lime Street, 30 St Mary Axe, Bristol Schools, St Bartholomew and the Royal London Hospitals to name a few.
To build on our successes we are now keen to add a Business Development Director to work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and lead the Business Development function within the Building operating unit.
This is a key role in which the successful individual will develop new customer relationships aligned to the operating unit strategies, whilst managing existing customers to deepen relationships and to explore new opportunities to achieve a sustainable, profitable 3%+ outcome for Skanska.
- Lead the business development team within Skanska Building
- Lead, develop and coach individuals to build high performing teams and create a pipeline of talent
- Be a key contributor and collaborator in the development of the business strategy for the Operating Unit.
- Provide proactive business development for the Operating unit which is aligned to the business strategy and in accordance with the Skanska Tender Approval Process.
- Be a proactive member of the work winning team, sharing customer briefs, needs and selling points to enable an effective proposition/offer to be prepared.
We’re Looking for:
- A deep knowledge of the building construction industry and experience within a project based organisation and operations within London.
- Has thorough knowledge of business development and creating negotiated framework and bid opportunities within the Building environment.
- Proven business and strategic acumen to develop negotiated, framework and tender opportunities, with an ability to communicate and influence effectively to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Experience leading a team or function in a similar environment.
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
Please note this is an advert for our Job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of Skanska.
For more information about this position, please feel free to contact me directly on Paramjit.email@example.com
To apply online click here.