Carpentry and Joinery Site Supervisor Required
- Are you truly appreciated by your current employer?
- Have you been sufficiently rewarded for your service?
- Has their COVID-19 strategy left you feeling frustrated, disappointed?
- Want to work with a company who care about their staff?
- A company with the aim to reach the very top of their specialist field…
- A company who continues to thrive in any circumstance due to their extraordinary service and product…
- A company with an established Tier 1 client base…
- Where you can be challenged and develop into the Construction Professional you know you can be…
Then Blou Construction is where you belong.
Blou are a Specialist Carpentry & Joinery Contractor headquartered in the City of London. Blou are considered one of the finest contractors of their kind and currently work with the most well-established Main Contractors in the industry on projects within the hospitality, leisure, retail, residential and commercial sectors.
For more information visit www.blouconstruction.com
Blou are seeking Carpentry and Joinery Site Supervisors, either non-working or part-working, to join their ambitious, innovative team which has a perfect blend of experience and youth. The successful candidate will begin working with a highly qualified team and supported towards further relevant qualifications. The current Site Supervisor team have progressed from site carpenters and joiners to Supervisors/Managers, therefore, a key requirement is that the candidate has a deep understanding and experience of carpentry and joinery site works.
Note these are preferred qualifications, they are not mandatory.
- NVQ Level 3 Site Carpentry and Joinery
- NVQ Level 4 Construction Site Manager
- SMSTS and/or SSSTS
- Relevant CSCS Skilled Card
Roles & responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities will vary depending on the entry level of the candidate, see below examples:
- Key function of the successful candidate will be to manage the labour force and site works on either one or a number of Blou projects depending on project size.
- Site Supervisors expected to have an involvement in the early design and manufacture phases of projects through to site works and in certain cases post contract/after care works.
- To be in constant contact with Blou Contracts Managers and Quantity Surveyors throughout the project providing crucial input into programming of works, organisation of labour and the management of the project in a commercial sense.
- Liaising with Blou client Site Management teams with the aim of creating healthy relationships increasing the likelihood of working with teams on future projects.
- Completing the various site admin duties required by Blou’s clients, this requires our Site Supervisors to be competent using software such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Providing guidance to Blou’s site labour force to ensure works are carried out to the highest quality standards, which is expected by Blou clients and has allowed us to establish ourselves as market leaders.
- Blou expect Site Supervisors to be willing to carry out site works if required, along with their supervising duties.
Working hours and salary
Working hours and salary – negotiable.
To apply please contact Calum Taylor by email email@example.com