To support the growth of the offshore wind and HVDC interconnector projects, Siemens Energy are looking for Civil Engineering Project Managers to join our successful High Voltage Grids business. We’re looking for passionate professionals who are ready to be part of the future of renewable energy.
Let’s talk about you
· Experience within the Civil Engineering, Construction, or Infrastructure sectors.
· Strong understanding of Construction Methodologies.
· Excellent communicator who can communicate complex technical and commercial issues.
· Ambitious and willingness to work flexibly, both in the office and on-site.
· Proactive attitude.
· Fully conversant with Health and Safety, Environmental and Planning regulations.
· Good standard of IT literacy – especially MS Office 365 solutions
· Qualification in either Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
· Ideally chartered with either the ICE, CIOB, RICS, CICES or working towards.
- Executing the project and work packages within the defined requirements (e.g., safety, quality, time, functionality & cost).
- Responsible for the procurement and management of consultants, subcontractors, and suppliers from design, through delivery and handover.
- Identification, monitoring and mitigation of risks and opportunities.
- Fulling the role of Contract Administrator (NEC3/4 / FIDIC / Bespoke contracts).
- Define, draft and manage the subcontract documentation in coordination with other functions and project stakeholders, including, scope, specification, drawings, programme, resources, design deliverables, interfaces, constraints, document management, reporting, H&S, quality requirements, ‘as builts’.
- Chair technical and progress meetings with subcontractors and internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with the civil design manager/coordinators to ensure the flow of design documentation is consistent with the programme and in line with the design review process within the engineering function and contract requirements.
- Monitor the scope and record any changes in a change log highlighting the potential impact to programme and budget and implement mitigation measures.
- Actively support the implementation of new ideas and innovations e.g., advancements in construction technology and materials.
To apply online click here.
Let’s talk about us
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Here at Siemens Energy we drive innovation, develop new technologies, apply cutting-edge manufacturing technologies - that’s what we do to deliver the most advanced gas turbines that will set new standards in terms of efficiency, reliability and emission reduction
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fuelled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Our benefits package includes a generous base salary, annual bonus, and we celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time