For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand and can deliver the whole process – or just part of it – from Investment to Development to Construction. But most importantly, with everything we do, we leave a positive sustainable legacy for future generations to enjoy…
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager (Quantity Surveyor) for our 150 Bishopsgate Project. As the Commercial Manager you will apply advanced knowledge in a specialist stream (Commercial Management) and basic to intermediate knowledge in more than one other job category to difficult and varied business issues, requiring broad-based solutions and an understanding of other job areas. Works independently within established guidelines, and recommend appropriate alternatives. May instruct or coach others, direct projects or assignments.
- Operating individually, contribute to the preparation of purchasing reports, receipts and acknowledgement of materials and supplies and contribute to the preparation of internal construction works reporting.
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of proper documentation, systems and processes to deliver greater efficiency and effectiveness of site administration processes and service for stakeholders, ensuring activities comply with legislative and statutory regulations.
- Liaison with external suppliers to manage the efficient provision of scaffolding supplies and waste management services as directed and within defined parameters.
- Contribute to preparation of construction works contracts, ensuring all necessary documentation is distributed and processed, all amendments are accurately recorded, and appropriate approval and sign off is provided to support efficient site management activities;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a construction related discipline, combined with an advanced knowledge of role.
- Experience in a site coordinator role, and knowledge of the construction or real estate development industry, and understanding of contract administration process.
- Computing skills with capabilities in using Word and Excel, may also require experience in using accounting software.
- Strong planning and organising skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and work effectively within strict timeframes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain relationships and coordinate internal and external stakeholder requirements.
- Customer Focus, Interpersonal Ability, Planning and Organising, Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Technology and Process.
To apply online click here.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.