Please submit CV and application in English
NPSG Global offers the opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation that is a major player in the emerging mobile robotics deployment market.
NPSG Global delivers critical e-fulfillment warehouse implementation services, from design consultation, to technical integration, to buildout, to retrofits – providing facility operators maximum site efficiencies. We cover key design and execution needs while bridging the two for fast, headache-free projects.
We are looking for Project Managers to work within a multi-disciplinary project team across Germany. Candidates will have experience on major construction projects – ideally focused on installation or fit out projects, German language skills and experience using AutoCAD. As a Project Manager, you will be expected to deliver successful projects as well as actively generate new revenue generation opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing in a multi-functional structure, working to establish priorities to ensure that business Completes project execution and control activities, including: quality assurance and control, issue resolution, risk control & monitoring, compliance management, change management, performance reporting, exception management and communications.
- Effectively manage project costs to minimise expenses and maximise profitability; including: travel, accommodation for NPSG team members, agency worker utilisation and accuracy of time recording, purchase and hire of tools and equipment, management of PPE; in liaison with relevant Corporate team members.
- Provide weekly forecasts of spend for the generation of client reports. Actively seeks additional revenue generation opportunities and keeps relevant members of Corporate team up to date with changes to scope and associated costs.
- Accountable for the effective implementation of Health Safety & Environmental policies and processes in line with NPSG and General Contractor requirements for NPSG employees and other workers engaged by NPSG for the assigned project or section of a project.
- Provides reports of project activities and financial information to the client and NPSG's corporate team, as required and keep an up-to-date "As built" CAD drawing including all the changes /modifications onsite.
- Fluent spoken and written English and German (to at least intermediate level)
- Seasoned Project Manager capable of managing large construction / industrial installation projects
- Minimum of 5 years' experience leading major projects
- Industrial/ Mechanical/Construction Engineering degree / Architecture degree.
- Project Management Certification (PMP preferred)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook, Microsoft Project knowledge as user, Cloud based databases user and management skills, AutoCAD skills, previous contact with "Tableau" would be valuable. Training will be required in use of NPSG & client specific software: Curo, Agile, Tableau, Oracle, Replicon, Credit Card Portal etc
You must possess the right to work in the country of employment & across the EEA; be willing and able to travel; possess a valid European driving licence and willing to drive internationally; and be able to qualify for an ESTA visa for travel to the USA.
This role offers a competitive salary and performance related bonus as well as the opportunity to work for a major player in the e-commerce industry, across Europe.