We have recently opened our new equipment Exhibition Hall at our flagship site in Brentwood and now we need an enthusiastic and highly organised individual to manage it. Working closely with our sales team, you will be required to organise, administrate, deliver, and evolve all aspects of customer tours and visits to our site. This role requires someone who will be able to talk confidentially to customers about our product range, services, and equipment. If you’ve worked on a construction site and used our equipment before then this will be a big advantage. If not, we will teach you everything you need to know about our equipment and product range.
You will need to be a people person who can make each customer feel special, engaged, and informed of all the ways PERI can help make our customers projects to be delivered faster, safer, and more efficient. Covering 600 sqm, our showroom is a great space to demonstrate how our systems work to Internal and External customers and is also ideal space for delivering our formwork and scaffolding training courses.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary & non contractual annual bonus
- 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays
- 5 days annual leave for Christmas shut down
- Company pension contributions 3% employee + 6% contribution
- Private Healthcare cover
- Life Assurance x2 basic salary
- To ensure the layout and content of the showroom is tailored to each customer’s needs
- To work with the Site Demonstration and Training team to help facilitate training sessions
- Liaising with sales and technical to ensure engaging and relevant seminars, demonstrations etc. are provided during customer visits
- To ensure all operations and activities in the showroom are conducted to the required company Health, Safety and Environmental standards
What you’ll need
- Significant experience of establishing and owning a customer-related experience from any industry
- Experience of the formwork and scaffolding industry, preferably from a customer-facing or technical background is desirable
- Ability to grow networks – linking customers to key stakeholders and vice versa across the PERI organisation
- Great organisational skills & can work well under pressure
- An excellent communicator, verbally and written, with a customer-focused outlook and engaging and warm disposition
- The ability to learn about PERI products and services and relate these to customer needs
Please send your CV to the HR Team at Recruitment@Peri.ltd.uk
Candidates must hold sufficient Right to Work for the UK.