Raised Floor Solutions Ltd is a composite flooring, access flooring and car park specialist based in Skelmersdale in Lancashire. We serve clients in the commercial, retail, industrial, residential, healthcare, leisure, education and facilities management sectors in all areas of the UK.
Raised Floor Solutions is a Tier One Dealer for Kingspan Access Floors and the UK’s largest supplier and installer of Kingspan high performance Multideck products. As the only company within the UK with the ability to offer the full flooring solutions package, Raised Floor Solutions Ltd. holds the leading edge over all of our competitors.
RFS Ltd. are proud to be an Employee Owned Business providing all our staff with an indirect stake in the business which recognises and rewards the commitment and value of our employees.
A rare opportunity has opened up within our growing raised access flooring division for a contracts manager to work on a national basis managing the day to day aspects of each project from start to completion.
The role will include but is not limited to the following:
- Liaising with our sales and estimating department and clients to facilitate efficient job hand over on receipt of orders
- Carry out pre-start site and level surveys using laser equipment
- Ordering of materials & allocation of labour.
- Co-ordination of all site deliveries on time an adhering to any restrictions/requirements
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with site teams, subcontract labour and other trades
- Understanding site requirements and working within agreed contractual parameters such as programme and budget
- Managing multiple installations at any one time
- Ensure that Health and Safety requirements on site are adhered to at all times
- Record and facilitate variation orders
- Working with our drawing office to manage grid overlay and M&E co-ordination drawings as required
- Record keeping, filing, managing appointments and correspondence
- Production of full RAMS
- Approving purchase and subcontractor invoices
Ideally we would prefer the candidate to have fulfilled previous roles within the raised access flooring industry with an excellent understanding of raised access floor product knowledge.
In addition to the above, we would need you to have:
- Prior experience as a Contracts Manager within the construction industry with a complete understanding of the requirements for this role
- Good knowledge of various computer packages including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Callidus (desirable)
- Health and Safety qualifications such as SMSTS
- Ability to be able to deliver tool box talks etc.
- Excellent organisational, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver projects on time and in an efficient manner
- Positive attitude and friendly outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivation, efficiently managing own time and working alone as well as within a team
Package offered to the suitable candidate:
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Company Pension Contributions
For more information and to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org.