We are currently recruiting for a Document Controller with extensive experience in Viewpoint EDMS, to contribute to the development and delivery of the Digital implementation plan and work flows for our major project in Glen Parva.
Job Purpose and Scope:
- To implement / administer document control procedure and manage EDMS at Administrator level
- Communicate the Information Management Protocol and provide consistent service delivery across the project
- To provide a comprehensive range of administrative support services to the specified Executives / People Managers / Teams at Glen Parva
- To maintain Viewpoint system and tailor to suit the needs of the project team
- To maintain a pleasant, friendly, helpful, courteous and professional manner with all colleagues, client and other stakeholders at all times.
- To ensure full compliance at all times to Lend Lease Health and Safety protocols, core values and Data Protection requirements.
- Management of all documents, drawings and specifications to and from all parties via the EDMS system.
- Checking of documents issued in relation project protocol
- Quarterly document control workshops
- Provide monthly KPI Upload support
- Provide monthly RFI data and status information for contribution to the monthly Client and PID report
- Provide weekly RFI status report
- Provide weekly documentation status report to the Design Manager / Design Lead
- Provide weekly QA rejected report to the project team
- Provide weekly Overdue workflow item report to the project team
- Provide daily status A/B documentation to the project team
- Coordinate trade specific design review meetings with consultants and trade contractors
- Review information issued by trade contractors to ensure it meets the client, Lendlease and consultant requirements
- Maintain information flow between designers / trade contractors and internal Lendlease team to ensure construction activities progress in a timely manner
- Respond to all requests for information within the required time frame
- Administer the approval of samples required in the consultant specifications by the relevant parties prior to materials being ordered
- EDMS problem resolution
- Maintenance of document control systems
- Storage and archiving of documents
- Co-ordination of all correspondence received or issued.
- Filing and archiving of respective correspondence
Dimensions (skills, experience and capabilities):
- Candidates should possess excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritise different tasks, work under pressure and show initiative when unsupervised
- Knowledge of document control and construction industry processes / terminology 5+ years relevant experience
- MUST HAVE WORKING EXPERIENCE IN VIEWPOINT
- Keen attention to detail, accuracy and a methodical approach to duties
- Self-directed, professional, proactive individual who is comfortable working independently.
- Professional approach when dealing with both internal contacts and external clients
- Must be able to work with and contribute to the team (a proactive and helpful attitude)
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
To apply online click here.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.