An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Design Engineer to join our growing in-house design team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of projects across varying market sectors, and for delivering electrical services designs that are fully coordinated and to a standard that will enable our site teams to install the services.
We are looking for a dynamic individual whose skills and experience should include:
- Undertake building dilapidation surveys and prepare associated reports.
- Preparing load calculations and applying for utility connections.
- Assist with the production of concept design development.
- Understand the requirements of Building Regulations Part L and BREEAM.
- Attend design team and project meetings
- Undertaking design drawings and technical submissions for use at site level
- Undertaking site quality and legislative inspections and prepare associated reports.
- It would be an advantage if the candidate had experience in HV design, although not essential.
- Undertaking modelling of electrical services within Autodesk Revit
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes
- Minimum of 5 years or more experience within the industry.
- Degree or HNC in relevant subject.
- Chartered Engineer, although not essential.
- Experience in Autodesk Revit
- Smartly dressed and presented
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels
- Be a team player, but able to operate at an individual level
- Have a UK full driving licence
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 6520 334
MechFS is a leading mechanical and electrical contractor, operating throughout the UK and Europe. With offices in Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Birmingham in the UK, plus Berlin and Mannheim in Germany, our expert team offers bespoke engineering solutions; from design through to installation and maintenance.
Founded more than a decade ago, we’re a family run company with a deep-rooted commitment to delivering the very best for both our clients and our employees.
Please visit www.mechfs.com for further information