ISG is a dynamic global construction services company.
We have had a hand in some of the world’s most impactful and recognisable places, but our legacy is about far more than buildings. Across Europe, the Middle East and Asia, we deliver places where people and businesses make memories, forge new experiences, and reach their goals.
In short, we deliver the places that enable people and businesses to thrive.
Job Title: Electrical Project Manager
Business unit: Engineering Services
Office Location: Aldgate
Work Location: Acton
To deliver a quality service and product to our clients in line with the project goals by working with the project team and applying ISG culture, systems and procedures. Specifically, to manage the electrical building services installation process and to minimise risks associated with this to the project and to the company.
- Safe management and control of the electrical services installation within scope
- Contribute to the regular Project Report and attend Project meetings
- Provide expertise in planning and executing the building services commissioning
- Produce monthly Services Status Reports on their projects or provide information to support the overall project report
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control of the works
- Client liaison in respect of services installation
- Management of programme sequence and delivery milestones
- Co-ordination of the installation and associated supply chain recourse
- Risk identification, Mitigation and management
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Holds the relevant electrical qualifications
- Demonstrate experience in management and control of multiple Sub-contractors, controlling performance, safety, quality & productivity
- Ability to communicate technical and none-technical information relative to audience.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and Risk Management.
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing career development and accredited learning
- Annual recognition and values awards
- Global employee assistance program
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare including private GP service and mental health pathways
- As part of our wellbeing offering, ISG offers a monthly wellbeing allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme
- Industry-leading family friendly policies (39 weeks maternity leave and 8 weeks paternity at full pay)
- Volunteer day
- Discounts such as cinema to ensure you're still loving ISG even when you leave the office
- Most Friday's are a 4 pm finish providing work is completed for the week
- Your work-life balance really matters to us, so in addition to your holiday allowance we have a You Day to allow you to take an extra day off to celebrate a special event, spend time with your family or just do something that will make your life easier or more enjoyable
- Thriving networks including I-NOW (Women's Network), Race and Faith, LGBTQIA+, Armed Forced Covenant and the menopause working group, everyone’s invited