McLaughlin & Harvey are one of the leading Building and Civil Engineering Contractors operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
WorkSpace is a specialist division of McLaughlin & Harvey, as a specialist Facilities Management Provider, we strive to build strong collaborative partnerships with all our clients through the delivery of a best-in-class service, harnessed by the technical expertise of our directly employed Engineers.
As part of our business growth strategy, we are seeking to recruit an experienced FM Technician - Catering to join the Facilities Management Division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a planned and reactive maintenance service, including fault finding and repairs on a wide range of commercial catering and refrigeration equipment, ranging from combination ovens, fryers, cooker ranges, dishwashers and bread machines.
- To be well organised and ensure compliance with Company and Client Health and safety policies and procedures
- Complete and provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required, including reporting your arrival and departure from each call and obtaining customer signature where required
- Carry out regular planned preventative maintenance visits on client’s premises, completing reactive tasks and minor repairs as requested
- Ensure the execution of Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks in line with the Contract Scope and Specification
- Respond promptly and in a positive manner to service call requests from the Helpdesk and undertake reactive repairs as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed response times and if there are delays, liaise with your Manager for direction
- Order and maintain materials, tools and equipment, in accordance with company procedures
- Advise the Helpdesk where 3rd party contractor attendance is needed, either for quotation or to effect specialist repairs, and to provide job specification
- Carry out remedial works, minor alterations and installations
- Advise where capital purchases are required
- Assist with surveys and reports
- Maintain asset registers ensuring all equipment is tagged
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times, developing a good working relationship with MCLH Helpdesk and Client site teams
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately, on time and in line with Company procedures
- ComCat 1,3 & 5
- 18th Edition Electrical
- IPAF Trained
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role within a similar environment
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of catering equipment services
- Full Driving Licence
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office/ IT products
- Previous experience of Computer Aided Facilities Management Systems
To apply online click here.
Successful candidate must be willing to travel across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland for this role.
McLaughlin and Harvey are an Equal Opportunity Employer.