Pro Mech limited is an independent Company formed in 2000 specialising in the hire of shoring equipment to the Construction Industry.
Due to company expansion, a new position has become available for a Health & Safety & Environmental Compliance Manager to join our team based in Fareham.
The successful person will report at Director level & be responsible for all matters relating to Health & Safety and ensuring Company Compliance with all legislative & regulatory requirements which the Company is governed by.
The Company has ISO 9001, Constructionline, Achilles & FORS Accreditation. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining these accreditations as well as completing all new PQQ applications.
The successful candidate for this role will need to have the following attributes: -
- Previous Management Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to engage effectively at all levels
- Previous experience within a Health & Safety Role with excellent knowledge of H&S Standards, Environmental Compliance & regulatory frameworks
- H&S, Environmental qualification such as NEBOSH or similar
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 9001 & ISO standards
- Knowledge of Constructionline, Achilles & FORS Accreditations would be an advantage
As our Health & Safety Compliance Manager you will be responsible for the following: -
- Leading on all matters relating to Health & Safety & Risk Management
- Ensuring that the Company fully complies with all legislative requirements relating to H&S
- Implementation & Delivery of H&S legislation, policy & objectives throughout the Company
- Producing, Implementing & Maintaining the Companies Environmental Policy
- Promoting a Positive HS Culture and a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Maintaining the Company ISO 9001, Constructionline, Achilles & FORS Accreditations
- Completing all new PQQ applications
We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience.
If you believe you meet the criteria and are keen to work with an expanding Company, please email your covering letter and current CV to email@example.com