Apply advanced knowledge in a specialist stream Health & Safety Management and basic to intermediate knowledge in more than one other job category to difficult and varied business issues, requiring broad-based solutions and an understanding of other job areas. Works independently within established guidelines, and recommend appropriate alternatives. May instruct or coach others, direct projects or assignments.
- To ensure Lendlease fulfils their statutory duties under all relevant regulations pertinent to the works.
- To give EHS advice and support to Lendlease operations
- To monitor Contractors & Service Providers in an assurance/governance role
- To provide assistance to Contractors & Service Providers to enable them to meet the Lendlease contractual EHS requirements.
- To assist in the implementation of the Education & Training plan across Lendlease Europe.
- To lead by example and actively promote our Incident Injury Free Vision across all Lendlease Developments/Projects/Assets and with all persons involved in their management.
- To complete Lendlease reporting/assurance requirements
- Liaise with all Lendlease stakeholders as required.
- Apply advanced knowledge in a specialist stream (job category) and basic to intermediate knowledge in more than one other job category to difficult and varied business issues, requiring broad-based solutions and an understanding of other job areas. Works independently within established guidelines, and recommend appropriate alternatives. May instruct or coach others, direct projects or assignments.
- Provide technical EHS advice and guidance to the Lendlease Management Team at all stages of a project;
- Understand the Lendlease EHS policy, CPHSP, GMRs and ensure these are implemented on all projects managed;
- Assist Management in the review of Contractor/Service Provider Pre-Qualification Documents, Risk Assessments and Method Statements as required;
- Review Risk Assessments for Lendlease Staff and Employees;
- Attend the relevant SLT Meetings;
- Promote the presence of the SLT to all staff as an employee forum;
- Attend and actively participate in the ROAD Review meetings as required;
- Undertake the post start EHS review of a project
- Attend Post Completion Reviews;
- Carry out as a minimum monthly inspections on all live construction projects and assets as per the Lendlease Assurance Procedures;
- Review the individual stages of the works and agree the minimum inspection criteria with the project leader and Business Unit head of EHS
- Instigate, coordinate and administer incident investigations and lessons learnt process as required, manage overall incident management process on each relevant project.
- Review Enablon Incident Information monthly to identify trends and feedback any trend analysis to the SLT Meeting;
- Review and action Enablon reports
- Take action whenever you witness any works, that in your opinion, pose an uncontrolled risk;
- Ensure compliance with relevant EHS legislation and sign off project gateways prior to activities commencing;
- Ensure that Incident & Injury Free is implemented, managed and maintained on each project. Identify to the project leader any omissions in the IIF philosophy and assist in the resolution;
- Be the Responsible Person under RIDDOR for Reporting Injuries, Diseases or Dangerous Occurrences to the EHS Executive;
- Assist the Project Team with the completion of the EHS Management Plan;
- Assist the Estate Manager with the Asset EHS Management Plans (Where appropriate);
- Counter sign the Asset Pre-Occupation Review;
- Be the first point of contact for liaison with the local HSE representative and maintain regular positive relationships
- Carry out the Independent Audit at the frequency detailed in the Lendlease Assurance Procedures.
- Provide / support the implementation of company and project specific training including, Manual Handling, COSHH etc.
To apply online click here.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.