Working for our Customer Care, Maintenance and Special Projects Division
Watkins is a family-owned M&E Sub Contractor with a £45M+ annual turnover. Based in London and the Southeast, the company has been trading for over 50 years.
We are currently looking to recruit an additional engineer to join our expanding team.
- Field based, you will be carrying out Heat Interface Unit (HIU) servicing, commissioning, inspections, fault finding, repair & maintenance, including minor electrical repairs within the HIU
- The works will be generally within customer’s homes throughout London & the Southeast.
- This is a permanent, full time employed position for a professional, confident and motivated individual.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence
- Qualified HIU engineer
- Heating Controls experience including fault finding an advantage
- You may be required to undertake a full DBS check due to projects worked on.
- You will have experience working in occupied domestic households and show exceptional customer service skills.
- You will have excellent technical knowledge and a keen interest in learning about new technologies & equipment.
- You will be able to write detailed IT based reports of findings and work in a methodical manner.
- You will have previous experience with HIUs, including minor electrical repairs within the HIU.
- Highly competitive rate negotiable depending on experience
- Four weeks paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Smartphone & Uniform/PPE
- Training in all technologies/systems installed
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org