HIGH VOLTAGE ENGINEER (DNO EXPERIENCE)
We are currently seeking experienced HV Engineer to administer high voltage projects working alongside the operations teams in connection with the company’s varying business sectors.
- To control and manage the nominated work activities to meet the requirements of the contract agreements and programme.
- Provide technical support to the Project Manager & liaise with the supply chain.
- Review, check and approve technical documentation and drawings. DNO & ICP experience would be highly desirable along with knowledge of Contestable & Non-Contestable works.
- Produce material & Subcontractor requests.
- To operate, manage the Company Quality, Environmental and Health &
- Plan, implement and control activities, achieve objectives set by the Site Manager/Project Manager and follow the Company procedures and work instructions.
- To liaise with pertinent personnel to ensure the product is meeting customers’ specifications, and to ensure responsibilities and requirements under the Duty of Care and Health & Safety Regulations are fully met at all times
- To ensure customer satisfaction.
Customers, suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors as necessary.
Personnel as appropriate, and in accordance with the Interface Procedure
The companies Projects Managers, Commercial Manager & Company Directors
Will Hold recognised qualifications and or experience in High Voltage Installations.
Competitive remuneration package available.
Apply in writing in the first instance enclosing C.V. to Head Office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please could you include salary expectations with your submission.