Nationwide (including Dublin, Cork, Galway & the Midlands)
ICDS Group is proud to partner with JJ Rhatigan & Company, one of the most recognisable names in the Irish construction industry. With a €1billion pipeline of projects the company is continuously strengthening its position as a competitive, high-quality, safe, sustainable, and innovative Tier 1 main contractor.
Headquartered in Galway, JJ Rhatigan employs 420+ people across 5 locations in Ireland and the UK. Creating an environment that empowers its people, to be the best that they can be, is the company’s driving mission.
With a continuous growth plan JJ Rhatigan is now inviting applicants seeking a move back or over to Ireland to meet and greet members of the senior management team in Central London.
- Project Managers | Contracts Managers | Project Directors
- Construction Managers | Site Managers | General Forepersons
- Quantity Surveyor | Project QS | Commercial Manager
- Pre-Construction | Planners | Schedulers | Project Controls
- M&E Managers | MEP Engineers | MEP Managers
- Site Engineers | Site Coordinator | Civil Engineer | Setting Out
- Design Managers | BIM Coordinators | BIM Managers
- Various other roles for Ireland & the UK (details on application).
JJ Rhatigan has been a leading Irish contractor for over 70 years, and still operates very much as a friendly, family business that’s witnessed huge changes over the past seven decades. This is a company that epitomises change in the construction industry. What might once have been described as a ‘construction business’, is now very clearly a forward-looking, agile company that happens to be in the business of construction.
If you enjoy working with people and technology, if you have an aptitude for business, or if you want to see ideas rise-up from the ground and come to life, then there is a career with JJ Rhatigan for you.