Joinery Contracts Manager / Supervisor - New Build Sites – North West
G&G Joinery Services Limited have been trading for over 16 years and have grown from 1 site to over 64 sites. With PLC clients all over the Northwest, UK. Applicants must have relevant supervisory experience in New Build Construction Housing sector, with a clear understanding of onsite joinery knowledge.
Key Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Programme Planning - Applicant will be responsible for understanding of works in progress and can have an action plan in place to fulfil the requirement of labour etc.
- HSE - Applicants will be the onsite companies HSE representative and will need to ensure all employees and sub-contracts comply to the industries requirements and expectations.
- Regular site/contract visits across the North West, checking quality of joinery works and aim to uphold an above average standards for clients and NHBC.
- Client Relations - Applicant will be expected to keep relations between the company and clients good, ensuring they're happy with the works and closing out any outstanding issues raised.
- New Build Construction supervisory experience.
- Manage and adapt to the day to day changes, keeping programming, deadlines and follow clear instruction.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge with computers and iPads.
- Organisation skills, with the numerous sites and paperwork required, organisation is key
- Must have a full UK drivers license.
Subject to experience a competitive salary will be offered together with: -
A company vehicle.
Standard holiday entitlements inc bank holidays.
Company mobile and iPad
Yearly Bonus – At the director’s discretion.
Job Types: Full-time contract, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please email a copy of your CV to Lauren - firstname.lastname@example.org