Tucker Mechanical & Electrical Building Services Ltd are an organisation of trusted professionals offer multi-disciplined Building Services with a turnover approaching £20 million, offering a depth of experience and skills spanning all areas of the mechanical and electrical industry
As an established M&E Design & Build Contractor we are currently we are seeking to recruit a Mechanical Contracts Manager visiting sites nationwide. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career within a progressive and successful business.
The successful applicant will be experienced Mechanical Contracts Manager for projects based in our offices either in Birmingham or Hull. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of delivering Mechanical projects from £1,000.00 to £2.5M, such as schools, education, care homes, industrial, retail, commercial, hospitals, and other public service organisations.
- Plan, implement and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality
- Know the Scope of Works/Specifications in detail
- Responsible for checking and red pen drawings
- Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
- Sub- contractor management
- Procurement of subcontractors
- Responsible for project costs for Variation accounts
- Ensure that forward planning is adopted through the cycle of the project
- Produce and maintain various project trackers on a weekly basis
- Produce and issue weekly PMs internal project report to line manager
- Overall H&S is monitored and kept to the highest standards, reporting any issues that arise
Applications are invited from candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Time served and industry qualifications or HNC in building services.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role having delivered Mechanical projects from £1k- £1.5m.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload. Developed problem solving skills, including the ability to manage conflicting work demands
- Good IT skills
- Capacity to work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrates a strong customer orientation
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to liaise and advise staff at all levels
- Can deliver high quality work with excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- To be flexible and work as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet short deadlines.
- Must be very ‘hands on’ with can do attitude
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Interested candidates, please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com