Applied Industrial Systems is a leading Controls and SCADA systems integrator. We develop and maintain major infrastructure projects such as Crossrail, Heathrow Terminal 5, and Dartford River Crossing.
The business is expanding, with long term frameworks secured and significant development projects underway, and therefore we are seeking a Senior Manager (Director Designate) to run the London operations.
The role includes a good salary package, company car and benefits with the opportunity to become a main board director within 12 months.
The purpose of the role is to assume operational management responsibility for the team and projects. AIS are an SME and therefore the role is hands on – working with and managing the teams. This also includes:
- Scheduling and resourcing of work across the team
- Attending regular and ad-hoc meetings with clients
- Long term planning with clients for the replacement of assets and active involvement in asset replacement projects
- Manage procurement of equipment and spares – including third party suppliers
- Ensuring the contractual commitments including KPIs are met
- Team building including recruitment (with support)
- Active involvement in any client or third-party audits
- Active involvement in H&S planning and documentation
- HNC or degree or other in an electrical / mechanical / engineering discipline
- Experience of managing M&E contracts including on-site activities
- Experience of management of remote and virtual teams
- Excellent English and use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent man management and interpersonal skills
- Methodical and disciplined
- Excellent planning and organising
- Collaborative logical reasoning
- Well organised
- Good written (concise and as short as possible) and verbal communication
- Possess a full UK driving licence
- You will be required to undergo a criminal record check before any job offer is confirmed. This is a requirement of some of our clients.
Please send your CV and a covering email with your interest and contact details to email@example.com
Interviews will be held in January.