Manage the planning and monitoring of projects to which they are assigned throughout all project stages. Work with the operations team to develop the most efficient project methodology and execute the timely delivery of a project. Identify any rectification actions required and influence the parties responsible to complete these actions.
- Develop the project plan, programme and planning report in accordance with Lendlease planning procedures
- In conjunction with the project team, develop the preconstruction and construction methodology to enable the most efficient and effective delivery of the project
- At agreed regular intervals report project progress against the contract and delivery programmes
- Support the project team in the creation and statusing of medium and short range programmes
- Produce a weekly project dashboard to provide weekly updates on progress and key issues
- Act as the project conscience and the project directors right hand man advising on critical issues and strategy as appropriate
- Assist in chairing the weekly planning meeting to coordinate project programmes, progress update, delay records and key forthcoming milestones
- Review change proposals for time impact
- Assess and record time impacts of delays – Event Analysis
- Record as built production rates and delays to provide benchmarking for future projects
- In conjunction with the BIM Coordinator, coordinate the 4D BIM model
- Facilitate project team understanding and ownership of the plan and programme
To apply online click here.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.