For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand and can deliver the whole process – or just part of it – from Investment to Development to Construction. But most importantly, with everything we do, we leave a positive sustainable legacy for future generations to enjoy…
We are currently recruiting for a Planning Manager for our Perry Barr Residential Scheme. As a Planning Manager you will apply advanced knowledge in a specialist stream (Planning Management) and basic to intermediate knowledge in more than one other job category to difficult and varied business issues, requiring broad-based solutions and an understanding of other job areas. Works independently within established guidelines, and recommend appropriate alternatives. May instruct or coach others, direct projects or assignments.
- Overall preparation and review of planning, contribute to the provision of skilled assistance in the analysis (e.g. risk, spreadsheet, resources, curves) and monitoring of programs to contribute to the development of plans, programs and reports.
- Perform planning activities which may include undertaking research and document preparation to provide support within established planning guidelines.
- Act as subject matter expert and maintain, update and contribute to the preparation of plans, reports, charts and schedules and compile and update databases and records to provide up to date and accurate information for decision making;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a project planning and/or construction related discipline, combined with an advanced knowledge of role.
- Experience in planning and knowledge of Construction and Property industries and understanding of planning, scheduling, procurement and reporting.
- Problem solving and analytical skills for resolving planning, estimating and procurement issues.
- Good interpersonal skills to prepare reports and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Decision Making, Interpersonal Ability, Planning and Organising, Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Technology and Process.
To apply online click here.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.