Working for our Customer Care, Maintenance and Special Projects Division
Watkins is a family-owned M&E Sub Contractor with a £45M+ annual turnover. Based in London and the Southeast, the company has been trading for over 50 years.
We are currently looking to recruit an additional engineer to join our expanding team.
- Field based, you will be carrying out inspections, repair & maintenance works in customer’s homes throughout London & the South East.
- This is a permanent, full time employed position for a professional, confident and motivated individual.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence.
- Domestic Gas Qualifications CCN1, CEN1/CENWAT, CPA1 CKR1 HTR1.
- Experience in fault finding & servicing HIU’s.
- 5+ Years’ experience of diagnosing & repairing plumbing & heating issues.
- You will be required to undertake a full DBS check due to projects worked on.
- You will be required to participate in the on-call rota – 1 week in 4 plus some bank holidays and bank holiday weekends.
- You will have experience working in occupied domestic households and show exceptional customer service skills.
- You will have excellent technical knowledge and a keen interest in learning about new technologies & equipment.
- You will be able to write detailed IT based reports of findings and work in a methodical manner.
- Highly competitive rate negotiable depending on experience
- Overtime available & on call duty rotation
- Four weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Company van & fuel card
- Smartphone, tablet & uniform/PPE
- Training in all technologies/systems installed
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org