Working in partnership with Cadent (formerly National Grid) to improve the supply of gas to millions of people living and working in North London and the East of England.
- Produce the tRIIO annual gas mains (replacement, diversions and reinforcement) programme providing assurance that all NG policies, HSE related legislation and tRIIO key performance targets are delivered.
- Produce annual quarterly re-baseline forecasts to ensure the integrity of the programme is maintained at all times
- Plan and programme and delivery the pre-construction surveying programme to ensure the requirements of CDM2015 are adequately discharged
- Maximise commercial opportunity through efficient delivery of preferred gas mains strategies, including ensuring correct scheduling of work through efficient deployment of resources
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent management accreditation.
- A good overall knowledge of gas distribution procedures
- Experience in scheduling and planning of works
- Ability to demonstrate experience of programme/project planning tools and techniques
- Someone who is commercially minded and able to control budgets
- Previous people management experience
To apply online click here