Skanska, a leading construction company and developer, is an inclusive and responsible business that is helping to build a better society. Drawing on our Scandinavian heritage, we are green, innovative and progressive, bringing people and technology together to build, upgrade and maintain the country’s buildings and infrastructure.
Our Infrastructure team brings its design, build and refurbishment expertise to complex projects across the country. We form strong partnerships with clients and communities to deliver major infrastructure improvements like Crossrail, HS2 and the M25 widening.
Working at Skanska as a Project Director you’ll find plenty of variety, opportunities for personal development, career progression and a constant stream of new challenges. All in a supportive and inclusive environment.
You will have proven capability in winning and delivering , multi-million pound, large scale infrastructure projects. Ideally you will have background in a commercially focused role and experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery, and will provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions and solution design.
You will have a broad range of responsibilities including
- Developing innovative solutions and inspiring others to deliver them with you, you’ll provide commercial expertise, advice and support to a variety of project operations.
- Developing a successful project team by managing, supervising, training and mentoring the project team enabling them to optimise their work contribution
- Monitoring targets to measure performance, and drive continuous improvement while delivering performance in accordance with procedures
- Developing potential future work opportunities through relationships with clients, suppliers and members of the construction community.
- Promoting culture of inclusion and support for all stakeholders, internal and external, to the scheme, programme or Alliance.
Bringing your experience of program management in a large alliance project and with environmental and health and safety at the foremost of your delivery you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply online click here