We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Skanska's highest performing Operating Units working on one of London’s most iconic hospitals.
You will be tasked in delivering this exciting project and programme within budget, to meet contractual requirements and to the satisfaction of internal and external key stakeholders, i.e. The Trust, Project Co and the Skanska Building Services Leadership Team.
The role will involve responsibility for the creation of a safe and stable environment to deliver an Injury Free project and to lead and complete the change program, facilitate profitability, contract compliance, and effective delivery of the Hard Service Facilities Management provision. This will also include driving innovation to create growth by realising available opportunities including lifecycle.
- Manage an efficient, cost effective Estate Management function and ensure the provision of Estates Services is competitive on cost, budget, quality and responsiveness and to ensure the service is Client focused
- Lead the delivery of profit expectation, with full profit and loss accountability for the project
- Take responsibility for all Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental management. Participate in developing and maintaining and executing a Health, Safety, Environment and sustainability project action plan supported by the H&S team
- Report regularly to the project board on progress, key activities and expenditure against budget. To understand the monthly figures, taking proactive action to prevent losses and maximise profitability
- Take a positive and highly visible lead in developing relationships with the Client and to lead negotiations with the Client Project Team
- Develop a good working relationship with each shareholder/stakeholder of the project company and co-ordinate shareholders support for the project company
- Effectively manage resources to achieve project timescale and budget
We are looking for:
- Track record of success in delivering complex major projects
- A good leader, commercially and financially astute, with the ability to provide positive leadership and clear direction to a wide-ranging team
- Knowledge and experience of the commercial and legal structure of PFI / PPP or Framework
- Experience of successful working in or with the public sector and, if possible, the sector to which the project relates.
Our facilities management team provides solutions to a wide range of both private and public sector clients. Working together to deliver outstanding results for customers and communities, our work covers all areas of facilities services from project management and compliance to assets, estates and energy management.
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
To apply online click here.
Please note this is an advert for our Job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of Skanska. For a full role profile, please contact: email@example.com
The closing date for this vacancy may be subject to change any time at the sole discretion of the Business.