The Project Manager will manage multiple construction projects from conceptual stage through to completion and closeout (£1m up to £25m typically). The projects will include new and upgrade works typically related to water and wastewater treatment and distribution systems. The Project Manager will have a proven track record of the management of complex construction projects demonstrating responsibility for scope, programme and budget outcomes.
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables based on Contract requirements
- Plan and manage resources needed to achieve a successful project delivery
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including design teams, sub-contractors and client representatives
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals and other regulatory prerequisites
- Prepare budgets based on scope of works and report monthly to the senior management team.
- Manage construction schedules and activities
- Select and manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
- Co-ordination of temporary and permanent works design including obtaining the required certificates
- Issue progress updates to Client as per Contract requirements
- Develop and maintain client relationships to promote new business
- Manage project from conception to final handover
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture amongst the project team
- Bachelor’s degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or similar,
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a Project Manager within the Construction Industry (preferably Water/Wastewater)
- Must have a full clean Irish, UK or EU driving licence,
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions
- Strong leadership and management skills
- No Work Permit Sponsorship available
To apply online click here.