Reporting to: Contract Manager
Liaising with: Clients, Principle Designer, Customers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, members of the public
Hours of work: 45 hours per week
Direct Report: Agents, Supervisors, Site Managers
Location: Covering the Thames Water area
- Demonstrate previous experience as a Project Manager for a civil engineering contracting organization i.e. 5 years minimum Project Management experience in the UK.
- Experience in managing utilities projects in wastewater/ clean water/ deep drainage i.e. shafts/ headings/cofferdams.
- Experience in temporary works coordination – TWC
- Experience in using Microsoft Project or P6
- Min 10 years’ experience in the Water/ Wastewater Industry preferably in the UK or Ireland
- Engineering or construction management qualifications
- Temporary Works Coordinator
- Full clean driver license
The role is an all-rounder hands on role that involves managing multiple civil engineering projects on (Water/ Wastewater) sites, from initial inception to final completion. The PM will provide engineering and management support to the site team and liaise between the principal designer and the site team. The PM will be required to manage developing the scopes of works and developing site documents.
- Project and Design Management
- Formulate and implement procurement strategy
- Monitoring the activities and performance of Project
- Prepare Monthly Client Progress Reports
- Record all changes to client requirements and scope of services
- Resource works appropriately
- Provision of reports and management information to senior management and client
- Manage contractual issues arising with client and sub-contractors,
- Produce and own contract programme,
- Liaise with the Principal Contractor and site management to co-ordinate work programs
- Ability to lead project management commissions, act as the key day to day client interface, ensuring objectives are met and project delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards
- Understanding of Engineering Principles
- Carry out any other duties appropriate to this post
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Health care cover for employee only
- Access to EAP
- Continuous development opportunities
- CSR Programme (3 days supported per annum)
To apply please contact email@example.com.
J Browne Construction Co Ltd values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.