For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand and can deliver the whole process – or just part of it – from Investment to Development to Construction.
But most importantly, with everything we do, we leave a positive sustainable legacy for future generations to enjoy…
Lendlease Consulting focuses on the Client representative services of Project Management, Project Controls, Cost Management and Principal Design, the Consulting group at Lendlease has a proven track record of delivering a high-quality bespoke service at every stage of the project life cycle. Our commitment to achieving excellence in performance and the very best outcomes are at the forefront of everything we do, and as a result, we are a trusted partner of choice for some of the country’s leading companies and institutions. We are currently looking for Project Planners to join our rapidly expanding consulting team.
Manage the planning and monitoring of projects to which they are assigned throughout all project stages. Work with the operations team to develop the most efficient project methodology and execute the timely delivery of a project. Identify any rectification actions required and influence the parties responsible to complete these actions.
- Develop the project plan, programme and planning report in accordance with Lendlease planning procedures
- In conjunction with the project team, develop the preconstruction and construction methodology to enable the most efficient and effective delivery of the project
- At agreed regular intervals report project progress against the contract and delivery programmes
- Support the project team in the creation and statusing of medium and short range programmes
- Produce a weekly project dashboard to provide weekly updates on progress and key issues
- Act as the project conscience and the project directors right hand man advising on critical issues and strategy as appropriate
- Assist in chairing the weekly planning meeting to coordinate project programmes, progress update, delay records and key forthcoming milestones
- Review change proposals for time impact
- Assess and record time impacts of delays – Event Analysis
- Record as built production rates and delays to provide benchmarking for future projects
- Facilitate project team understanding and ownership of the plan and programme
- Good understanding of construction methodology and building technology
- Good understanding of pre-construction processes and procurement methods
- An appreciation of the primary forms of construction contracts and the key commercial terms
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, stakeholders and senior management
- Ability to produce reports and diagrams to convey proposed sequences and methodologies
- Working knowledge of P6
- Knowledge of CPA planning techniques and project controls
- Experience of the specific industry sector to which the project relates
- Strong Excel (use of formulae, pivot tables etc) and PowerPoint skills
To apply online click here.
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.