Kemada Ltd are currently seeking the appointment for a Quantity Surveyor (Civils Biased).
Based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire, Kemada Limited offer a diverse range of market leading services:
Kemada are able to supply clients with an array of market leading services:
- Project & Contract Engineering
- Mechanical & Electrical Installations
- High Voltage Engineering
- Instrumentation & Automation
- Civil Engineering
- Design Engineering
Operating in a number of industries that insist on the utmost proficiency and professionalism – Water, Ministry of Defence, Energy, Kemada’s team of design, construction and civil engineering experts are committed to addressing the needs of all sectors. Whatever the project, we work in partnership with the client to deliver a successful solution always on time and within budget
For further information please refer to our company Web Site www.kemada.co.uk
We are currently seeking a quantity surveyor to administer contracts and work alongside the Project Management teams in connection with the company’s varying business sectors.
- To achieve the financial objectives and targets set for the contract.
- Create and administer the EWN, process.
- Create and administer the CE & CEN process to include cost collation.
- Prepare quotations based on defined rates and provide substantiation.
- Prepare and monitor programme and produce financial forecast reports.
- Attend client commercial meetings and risk reduction meetings.
- Collate diaries and file contemporary records monitoring costs & projections.
- Control finance for labour, plant, materials and subcontractors.
- Manage subcontractor accounts and certify payments certificates.
Plan, implement and control activities, achieve objectives and follow the Company procedures and work instructions.
To liaise with pertinent personnel to ensure product is meeting customers’ specifications, and to ensure responsibilities and requirements under the Duty of Care and Health & Safety Regulations are fully met at all times.
Customers, suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors as necessary.
Personnel as appropriate, and in accordance with the Interface Procedure
The companies Project Manager, Commercial Manager & Company Directors
Will hold recognised qualifications in quantity surveying
Competitive remuneration package available.
Apply in writing in the first instance enclosing C.V. to Head Office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please could you include salary expectations with your submission.