An exciting new role has been created to support the rapid growth and positioning of PERIUP in the UK construction market, through the development of complex scaffolding and shoring solutions and the delivery of a comprehensive first class technical service.
The ideal candidate will be extremely competent in being able to provide technical advice on all aspects of PERI scaffolding and shoring to a range of customers and PERI sales engineers, attending customer meetings and site visits where necessary.
If you have grass roots experience on the tools, coupled with commercial experience within design deliverables then this could be the role for you. We are seeking someone with a commercial aptitude in scaffolding design, with the ability to design system scaffolding over tube and fitting.
- Produce & check accurate and economical drawings, schedules and quotations for complex scaffolding and shoring applications
- Plan, monitor and report project delivery ensuring projects meet required quality, safety, time & cost parameters.
- Actively promote the supply of a first class technical service and lead by example
- Prepare tender documentation and project execution plans including scope definition, deliverables, programme, fee estimates & risk assessments
What you’ll need
- UK System Scaffolding Design Experience
- Degree in Civil/Structural or Mechanical Engineering is desirable
- Working towards chartered engineering status is desirable
- Good understanding of relevant European and British Standards applicable to Scaffolding and Shoring
- Appreciation & understanding of UK scaffolding industry guidelines such as NASC TG’s & SG’s and CISRS etc
- Awareness of requirements for CDM compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical thinking
- Punctual and Reliable
What you’ll get in return
- Chartered professional status
- Internal practical application engineering training
- Competitive remuneration package
- Cash for car allowance
- 5 days annual leave for Christmas shut down
- 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension contributions 3% employee + 6% contribution
- Private Healthcare cover
- Death in service x2 base salary
- Non contractual annual bonus
This role will include some travel both nationally & internationally
Please send your CV to Recruitment@peri.ltd.uk