We are currently recruiting for a Senior Fit-Out Project Manager to work on a major phase at our Elephant Park Urban Regeneration scheme. The phase will consist of 448 units over 6 blocks.
The Senior Project Manager, Manages and leads senior/experienced Lendlease teams through application of advanced to expert knowledge across multiple specialist streams (Project Management) and intermediate to advanced knowledge of several job families. Typically has financial accountability for a cost or profit centre and significantly contributes to operation plans. Responsible for the leadership and development of Lendlease people.
They will manage the implementation of the project(s) and design strategy, plans, procedures and processes to deliver construction projects within agreed parameters in alignment with client(s) expectations and needs.
- Manage the project delivery process and implementation of the project strategy which may include project conversion and project plans to ensure the execution of project deliverables within agreed parameters (e.g. budget, time) and in accordance with contractual requirements and organisation quality and standards.
- Evaluate and review the project strategy, process, progress and performance to make recommendations for required corrective actions in compliance with Global Minimum Requirements and corporate standards and policy to contribute to continuous improvement and to manage and minimise risk.
- Develop initial scheduling for the projects which may include the development of the logistics and administrative plans and contribute to the development of the project conversion process (e.g. budgets, frameworks) and project and design strategy to set a clear project framework and support the implementation of the project strategy, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain external relationships (e.g. clients, contractors/subcontracts) to increase networks and manage the performance and development of the project team through coaching, mentoring and building required skill sets to ensure that staff are adequately resourced to perform. ;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in project management and/or construction related discipline combined with advanced subject matter knowledge across the function and advanced people management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Construction, and Property industries and relevant legislations.
- Problem solving and analytical skills which will include understanding of estimating, scheduling, field supervision, contracts administration, procurement, financial controls and reporting for planning, estimating, contract administration and procurement issues for various construction and design activities.
- Good interpersonal skills to prepare reports, negotiate and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Accountability, Big Picture Thinking, Clarity in Communication, Customer Driven, Developing Future Leaders, Focus, Judgement, Team Building, Interpersonal Ability, Planning & Organising, Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving, Influencing & Negotiation.
To apply online click here.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.