PERI are seeking an experienced HR professional to join our team and the role will involve providing a professional and comprehensive HR consultative service at all times.
Your day will vary and you will have the opportunity to be involved in a number of HR projects as well as support the day-to-day operational aspects of HR. You will need to be able to work as part of a team but also autonomously, whilst leading our HR function in Brentwood.
- To ensure that PERI’s managers and employees are aware of their legal and contractual responsibilities
- To promote, progress and champion policies and update the Company Handbook to reflect the changes in policy and legislation
- Responsible for the checking of payroll and ensuring that this is submitted each month
- To support the maintenance of effective employee relationships and to facilitate any difficulties and their resolution
- To ensure pension payments are processed in a timely manner
- Liaise with the HR Assistant and HR Officer to ensure that all HR administration is up to date
- Provide first line HR Advice to employees and Line Managers in line with company policies and procedures
- To ensure monthly board reports are completed in a timley manner
What you’ll need
- Extensive Generalist HR Experience
- Experience of working with confidential data and maintaining confidentiality
- Knowledge of HR resources, functions, procedures and legislation
- Level 7 CIPD Qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to respond effectively and confidentially to sensitive issues
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times, whilst under pressure
- Ability to confidently challenges others
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary & non contractual annual bonus
- Cash for Car Allowance
- 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays
- 5 days annual leave for Christmas shut down
- Company pension contributions 3% employee + 6% contribution
- Private Healthcare cover
- Death in service x2 base salary
Through its 9,000 employees, over 60 subsidiaries and more than 120 efficiently-run storage sites, PERI serves its customers worldwide with innovative system equipment and a comprehensive range of services related to formwork and scaffolding technology.
What’s it like to work for PERI
Our recent employee survey indicated that employees felt “The friendliness of the company enables you to feel part of the PERI family.
Send your CV to Recruitment@peri.ltd.uk