Systech International is a highly successful, privately owned, consultancy business with a 25-year track record in the niche market of construction claims and dispute resolution. Systech’s headquarters are in London and it employs 500+ staff through a network of regional and branch offices, worldwide.
Systech is currently appointed on projects around the world working mainly in the power, rail, civils, and infrastructure sectors. Our assignments range from short-term claim reviews to carrying out detailed forensic analysis to establish cause and effect of events, advising and supporting contractors in negotiations as well as more extensive and involved dispute processes.
To grow and develop this highly successful company, Systech is seeking an experienced and talented Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the business in South Africa. The position is London based but requires an initial period spent working local to the project in South Africa and then with periodic visits going forward.
- Have experience working in UK construction
- Must be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, preferably MRICS
- Ideally have at least 10 years relevant experience working on civil / infrastructure / energy projects
- Measuring, pricing and BOQ experience
- Structural Steel Engineering experience
- Have an interest in gaining international major project experience
- Must have experience working for a UK Main Contractor or leading Consultancy
- Have a good understanding of various forms of contract including NEC, JCT and FIDIC
- Excellent IT skills
Salary: Systech offers an excellent package – including above market remuneration, accommodation (in South Africa), flights, bonuses, overtime and medical cover.
For more information or to discuss available opportunities at Systech International, in the UK or globally, please contact Nick Jeffs (Group Head of Recruitment) via: email@example.com / 0207 940 7656