NPSG Global offers the opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation that is a major player in the emerging mobile robotics deployment market. NPSG Global delivers critical e-fulfillment warehouse implementation services (Installation and Fit out) , from design consultation, to technical integration, to buildout, to retrofits – providing facility operators maximum site efficiencies. We cover key design and execution needs while bridging the two for fast, headache-free projects.
We are looking for several Senior Site Supervisors to work with a multi-disciplinary project team to execute the scope for robotics deployment projects across the UK and Europe. Ideally you will come from an Engineering or Electrical background with experience of managing small to medium projects or a section of a larger/ more complex project, reporting into a Project Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
• Planning, scheduling, assigning work, and ensuring that activities comply with company policies and procedures, codes and regulations.
• Monitoring product quality and customer relations and creating and implementing corrective actions as required to resolve problems.
• Consulting with the Project Manager and Client regarding designs, schedules, tooling, equipment utilisation, workflow, unique requirements of specific orders, costs and safety.
• Ensuring that all NPSG, client and general contractor health, safety and environmental policies and processes are complied with and that the health and safety of the entire team as well as visitors to the site is prioritised.
• Managing activities and initiating measures to ensure efficient operations and achieve long-term cost savings. Keeping up to date with new developments and technologies and directing subsequent investigations regarding their utilisation.
• Advising senior managers regarding improving quality and efficiency.
• Responsible for training, coaching and developing team members; including performance management and evaluation.
• Preparing and presenting manufacturing KPI report to senior managers.
• Advising less experienced colleagues in the more complex aspects of their assignments.
- Ideally degree educated, preferably in engineering (Robotics, Automation, Mechatronics, Electronics or Mechanical engineering)
• 5+ years minimum experience in managing complex projects; ideally in the engineering or construction
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook, Microsoft Project knowledge as user, Cloud based databases user and management skills, AutoCAD Viewer and AutoCAD basic skills, previous contact with "Tableau" would be valuable. Training will be provided in other in house and client software.
You must possess the right to work in the country of employment & across the EEA; be willing and able to travel; possess a valid European driving licence and willing to drive internationally; and be able to qualify for an ESTA visa for travel to the USA. This role offers a competitive salary and performance related bonus as well as the opportunity to work for a major player in the e-commerce industry, across Europe. Please contact Nick Jeffs via 07825 585 282 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in more detail. https://npsgglobal.com/