Ischebeck Titan have an enviable reputation for engineering excellence, in their products, solutions and problem solving ability. As part of our growth we are looking to extend this service with an outstanding individual to support our product design and design engineering capability, with structural and mechanical engineering expertise.
We are well known throughout the construction industry as innovators in formwork, falsework and geotechnical solutions and we have rare and unique opportunity of recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer.
The Senior Structural Engineer:
- Calculate the safe use of all products for sale and in the rental fleet of Ischebeck Titan.
- Develop the product rules and datasheets to ensure that safe and economic technical information is provided to the design team, complying with current regional technical standards applicable.
- Manage the collation of all the product technical information into company datasheets
- Produce design guides to assist in communicating efficient ways to carry out scheme designs with Ischebeck products and training designers
- Verify calculations and / or testing to prove the products (both standard and specials) structural capabilities and compliance with current regional standards.
- Ensure suitable “fit for use” technical standards are in place for ongoing use of all rental equipment.
- Assist in the development of new products for the Ischebeck Titan Group in accordance with the business development & marketing strategy.
- Assist in the delivery of the technical aspects of major projects including taking a lead in the design and verification of specially fabricated components.
- Manage the structural requirements of the product development projects in the office and be able to instruct others on the capabilities and use of these products.
- Develop an understanding of the limitations of the limitations of all the Ischebeck products so as to have capability to re-engineer the products for different uses. Be able to optimize solutions based on this knowledge and develop new more efficient next generation solutions.
- Manage the inspection & testing of new products as required.
The ideal candidate should hold a Civil / Mechanical / Structural degree, chartership would be desirable. More importantly a demonstration of strong experience and expertise in structural and mechanical calculations. Advanced knowledge of Structural frame analysis packages such as Rstab, Finite element analysis such as RFEM. Preferably good knowledge of AutoCad, Revit. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels including non-finance members of staff, and able to multitask and manage multiple priorities.
Due to the seniority of the role successful candidates should have a minimum of 5 years industry relevant experience with ambition to further develop their career.
Our company culture drives innovation, passion and growth. We work with excellent clients and suppliers, and our teams are world class. We are always looking to develop and grow. If you are at the top of your career and have the tenacity, drive and passion then we would love to hear from you.
For more information and to apply please contact Poonam.bhatt@ischebeck-titan.