McLaughlin & Harvey are one of the leading Building and Civil Engineering Contractors operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Temporary Site Administrator to join the team. The contract is expected to run until December 2025.
The successful candidate will have a wide and varied remit making full use of their experience and skills.
- Reception; greeting visitors and dealing with mail (in and out)
- Site filing
- Scanning in of all documents and uploading to Viewpoint and Fieldview (full training will be given)
- Updating of all registers
- Typing of minutes of meetings/letters/general correspondence/reports
- Ensure receipt from sub-contractors of required information (plant check sheets, toolbox talks, H&S information)
- Drawings - keeping drawing rack up to date with drawings and schedules
- Maintaining and ordering stationery
- Making tea and coffee for meetings
- Updating contact directory
- Collating monthly returns
- Typing up daily labour totals
- Assisting with community benefits.
- Applicants should have excellent typing and computer skills
- Display a good telephone manner
- Be capable of maintaining site office procedures
- The successful candidate should have experience of team working as well as being able work on their own initiative.
- Experience within the Construction Industry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience with Fieldview and 4P would be beneficial but not essential
What's in it for you?
At McLaughlin and Harvey we offer a fantastic benefits package including the following:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Generous pension contributions
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply by clicking here.
McLaughlin & Harvey are an Equal Opportunities Employer