Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to join our Regional team to work in Devon.
To control all engineering aspects of a contract or section thereof.
What you'll be doing
As a Site Engineer, your main accountabilities will be as follows:
- On site liaison with client, stakeholders, suppliers and consultants.
- Understand and implement safety systems.
- Ensure all personnel under your control are fully briefed and work in a safe manner.
- Lead by example & ensure compliance with industry and company standards.
- Take an active part in appropriate HSQE meetings.
Who we're looking for
The following personal qualities and experience are essential:
- HNC / Degree in Construction related subject
- Personal Track Safety
- CSCS Site Engineer
- IT skills to enable use of Project Management software, letter writing, spreadsheet manipulation, emailing and accessing intranet-based Management System
- Full UK driving license
- Continual Professional Development
- Relevant industry experience
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering). Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the workingmums.co.uk Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.
To apply online click here.