The Ffrench Group is a leading provider of services within the construction industry. The core of our business is the contracting of groundworks and civil engineering. We provide a complete service including complex demolition, site clearance, remediation, groundworks, civil engineering and RC works. These services are supported by our Plant Hire company offering an extensive range of modern plant and equipment.
We have a number of openings for experienced Site Engineers to work on a major infrastructure project. This expansive project is based on the outskirts of West London and the Berks/Bucks border. The engineer will be site-based working alongside our Project Manager and Client to ensure the safe and timely delivery of our works. The scope includes earthworks, drainage, civils works, roads and finishes.
Ideally you will meet the following expectations:
- 3+ years experience as Civil / Site Engineer
- Degree or HNC in Civil Engineering, Construction or similar
- Earthworks/Groundworks, drainage, piling, experience
- CSCS, Temp Works & SSSTS
- Use of site surveying instruments and Auto CAD
- Adept at client engagement
- Experience of leading a directly employed workforce, ensuring health and wellbeing, productivity and right first time are a core focus of our delivery.
- Main contractor and infrastructure experience a bonus
This is an on-going project with the potential of long-term work. On offer, an excellent remuneration package and tailored career development and training with further career prospects as we continue our ambitious growth. We will consider a temp/contract engineer who is willing to travel to other projects in the future.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kevin on 07799 714881 for further information.