Kemada Ltd are currently looking for Site Managers for UK wide Water & Energy Projects.
Based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire, Kemada Limited offer a diverse range of market leading services:
Kemada are able to supply clients with an array of market leading services:
- Project & Contract Engineering
- Mechanical & Electrical Installations
- High Voltage Engineering
- Instrumentation & Automation
- Civil Engineering
- Design Engineering
Operating in a number of industries that insist on the utmost proficiency and professionalism – Water, Ministry of Defence, Energy, Kemada’s team of design, construction and civil engineering experts are committed to addressing the needs of all sectors. Whatever the project, we work in partnership with the client to deliver a successful solution always on time and within budget
For further information please refer to our company Web Site www.kemada.co.uk
We are currently seeking experienced Site Managers to administer and run projects working alongside the operations teams in connection with the company’s varying business sectors.
- To control and manage the nominated work activities to meet the requirements of the contract agreements and programme.
- Produce diary records and health & safety returns.
- Check Plant & equipment prior to use and report on its conditions.
- Produce material, plant and labour requests.
- Manage subcontractors, inductions and setting to work.
- To operate, manage the Company Quality, Environmental and Health &
Safety systems. CDM experience and management is highly desirable.
- Plan, implement and control activities, achieve objectives set by the Project Manager and follow the Company procedures and work instructions.
- To liaise with pertinent personnel to ensure the product is meeting customers’ specifications, and to ensure responsibilities and requirements under the Duty of Care and Health & Safety Regulations are fully met at all times.
- To ensure customer satisfaction.
Customers, suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors as necessary.
Personnel as appropriate, and in accordance with the Interface Procedure
The companies Projects Managers, Commercial Manager & Company Directors
Will hold recognised qualifications and or experience in Project Management.
Competitive remuneration package available.
Apply in writing in the first instance enclosing C.V. to Head Office or by email to email@example.com
Please could you include salary expectations with your submission.