The move will spark a fit-out boom next summer when the main buildings are structurally complete.
The targets were set as the Olympic Delivery Authority released latest pictures of progress on the park.
The new targets for July 2011 will see the main buildings completed for the Olympic Stadium, Aquatics Centre, Velodrome, Media Centre, Basketball and Handball arenas and Olympic Village.
Work will also be complete at the Lee Valley White Water Centre and Stratford Station while all bridges on the park will be finished and work underway at Eton Manor and the Royal Artillery Barracks.
Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA) Chief Executive David Higgins said: “The new set of milestones released today will carry us into the final phase of the construction project and match the promise made back in 2006 that we’d have the major venues ready to be handed over by the summer of 2011.
“We are in good shape for the home straight but the last leg of the race is often the hardest and we are not complacent about the many challenges still ahead.”
Extensive fit out work planned for the site includes:
– Building and fitting out kitchens, catering kiosks and hospitality areas
– Installing sports equipment and venue fields of play
– Space planning for changing facilities, meeting rooms and press conference rooms
– Installing tabled media seating and broadcast platforms
– Laying the extensive cabling required for scoring, results and broadcast systems.